In a prior post, Proactive User Interface, I was following up on prior thoughts I’ve had on digital assistants. Like with this other post: Synergistic Social Agent Network Cloud, or A Fuzzy Logic Controller Using Fuzzy Feedback.
Now I’ve just tried Google Now. (This current blog post was written a while back) Wow, I had that idea. I called “cards” Proposals. But, I think my concept is more advanced. In fact, without more advanced Artificial Intelligence advances, a true Assistant is not possible. This concept, of course, is not new. Shows up very early in Science Fiction literature.
- A recent article on predictive interfaces: App Indexing, Predictive Services, And Unlocking Mobile Distribution
- Proactive User Interface
- Synergistic Social Agent Network Cloud
- What to expect from Android Key Lime Pie
- APK Teardown Google Search 2.4
- Google research chief: ‘Emergent artificial intelligence? Hogwash!’ ‘We have to make it happen’
- Aviate: an always-changing, intelligent home screen for Android